If you are a OneMain Financial Customer, please visit this article instead.
Your phone number is associated with an existing account because you likely signed up for Trim before. In this case, you need to log into that "old" account instead.
Please remember the email address you may have previously used.
- To log in, please clear your browser cache and cookies first. You can use this guide for assistance in clearing your history.
- Alternatively, you can also switch to a different browser you have not tried using to log into Trim. These steps ensure that the log-in process restarts.
- After doing this, please go to the Homepage. Click Sign In on the top right corner of the page.
4. To log in, try the other email address you may have used. Here are the options to log in:
- If you signed up using your email address, log in by entering the email address associated with your account and your password.
- If you signed up with a Google email address, log in by clicking "Sign in in with Google" and input your Gmail credentials.
- If you signed up with Facebook, log in by clicking "Sign in with Facebook" and input your Facebook credentials.
5. The system will ask you to enter the code sent to your phone to complete the log-in process.
If you're still having trouble, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can pull up the email address associated with your phone number.