Here's how Trim's Bill Negotiation feature works:
- You submit a wireless, cable, and/or internet bill for negotiation.
- You provide a payment card so Trim can bill you for our negotiation services.
- One of our expert bill negotiators calls your provider and negotiates to reduce your bill.
- If we are unsuccessful, there's no charge. You only pay Trim's 15% fee if we successfully reduce your bill.
- If we are successful in reducing your bill, we send you a text message and an email to inform you about the savings and the details of the negotiation.
- Please note that we won't contact you before we proceed with the negotiation unless we are asking for your permission to sign you up for a contract, change your grandfathered plan, or downgrade your service according to your usage.
- We will bill your payment card for 15% of the total expected savings for the next 12 months within a week after the successful negotiation (e.g., if we save you $10/month for 12 months, we'll only take $18).
- You should see those savings reflected on your bill within 1-2 months.
- When our team identifies an opportunity to renegotiate your bill and increase or extend those savings, we'll automatically do so... no need for you to worry about it!
A few additional notes about Trim's negotiation methodology:
- If we don't save you any money, you won't be charged.
- We won’t sign you up for a contract without your permission.
- We won't downgrade your service without your permission.
- We may upgrade your plan if a better promotion is available that will save you money.
- You can opt-out of automatic renegotiation by updating your preferences.
- If you don't see your savings as expected, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can get started at https://go.asktrim.com/lower_bills.