Here's how Trim's Bill Negotiation feature works:
- You submit a wireless, cable, and/or internet bill for negotiation.
- You provide a payment card so Trim can bill you for our negotiation services.
- One of our expert bill negotiators calls your provider and negotiates to reduce your bill.
- If we are unsuccessful, there's no charge. You only pay Trim's 15% fee if we successfully reduce your bill.
- If we are successful in reducing your bill, we send you a text message and an email to inform you about the savings and the details of the negotiation.
- Please note that we may not contact you before we proceed with the negotiation as you already agreed to negotiation and the terms of our service when you added your bill for negotiation. Sometimes a negotiator may introduce themselves or ask for your permission to sign you up for a contract, change your grandfathered plan, or downgrade your service according to your usage if we don't already have your permission in the preferences you set to do so.
- We will bill your payment card for 15% of the total expected savings for the next 12 months within a week after the successful negotiation (e.g., if we save you $10/month for 12 months, we'll only take $18).
- You should see those savings reflected on your bill within 1-2 months.
- When our team identifies an opportunity to renegotiate your bill and increase or extend those savings, we'll automatically do so... no need for you to worry about it!
A few additional notes about Trim's negotiation methodology:
- If we don't save you any money, you won't be charged.
- We won’t sign you up for a contract without your permission.
- We won't downgrade your service without your permission.
- We may upgrade your plan if a better promotion is available that will save you money.
- You can opt-out of automatic renegotiation by updating your preferences.
- If you don't see your savings as expected, please contact our team at email@example.com.
- You can get started at https://go.asktrim.com/lower_bills.