Adding your Internet, Cable, or Wireless bill to your Trim Account
For Bill Negotiation, we can negotiate most wireless, internet, and cable bills, ADT and SiriusXM.
To add your bill, you will need:
- Your account login information with your service provider (username and password).
- Your PIN or Passcode (if applicable). If you have not set up a PIN with them, it is most likely the last four digits of your social security number by default.
- A PDF copy of your most recent bill. You can download that directly from your online account with your service provider.
- Please make sure you have turned 2-factor authentication OFF on the account as it may render an error if you try to add it while that is still turned on.
- The payment method we keep on file for the success fee (15% of the yearly savings we find - You can see Trim's Payment Terms here https://www.asktrim.com/payment_terms)
- Select your Provider by clicking on the dropdown
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have more than one bill for the same provider, add the second one as Other which is at the bottom of the dropdown.
- If you have more than one additional bill you may no longer see this Other option. If so, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of your agents can assist.