Even if you created your Trim account through your OneMain Financial homepage, you can also log into Trim directly through Trim's homepage.
In order to do this, you would need to create a new password by going through the "Reset Password" flow. Please follow the steps below:
- If you are still logged into Trim when you reach this page, you need to Log Out first.
- Then, go to Trim's Sign In page and click “Forgot password?”
- You will arrive at the Reset Password page.
- Input the email address you use on OneMain Financial and click "Send me password reset instructions"
- The Reset Password link will be sent to your email address. Click on that link.
- Input your desired password.
You will be logged into your Trim account.
Once you have set up your password, you can always sign into Trim even using your email address and your password.
To sign in after resetting your password, go to Trim's landing page https://www.asktrim.com/, just click Sign In on the top right corner and input your email address and your chosen password.
If you need assistance, please contact Trim's Support team at email@example.com anytime.